Implant Dentistry Course
The course in October and December are for dentists who want to start with implantology and have very little experience in implant management.
The course is designed as an introductory course for dentists who would like to incorporate Implant Dentistry into their practices. The course consists of a didactic part on day 1, followed by Hands-on exercises in the afternoon of day 1. Day 2 and Day 3 are Live Surgeries performed on real patients by the participants. The course is designed to have the participants learn modern dental implant techniques with Biologic and Scientific support.
- Why Dental Implants are so predictable and when should you incorporate them in your practice.
- The rationale for Dental Implants.
- CBCT analyses and interpretation
- Step by Step treatment planning in Implantology
- Pre-surgical checklist for the Ritter Implant Philosophy of treatment.
- Surgical therapy (Flap management, tissue fineness with the appropriate instruments, suture techniques, and materials).
- When do surgical and prosthetic treatments unite?
- Free Hand Implant placement on plastic models
- Flap designs on plastic models
- Suture techniques for different surgical approaches
Days 2 and 3 will be on Live Surgeries on real patients
Advanced Implant Dentistry Course
For the courses in November and January 2020, it will be a more advanced course in which we will do some guided cases and more advance surgical management. This would be ideal for dentists who already have some experience on Implant Dentistry and want to increase their level of complexity on the types of Implant cases they work on.
This course is designed for professionals who want to increase their level of expertise on Implant Dentistry. The focus will be highly predictable Immediate Implant placement, Soft Tissue Management, and Bone Regeneration alternatives. The course will consist on a didactic part followed by different Hands-on exercises on day 1. On day 2 and 3, all participants will work on performing Live Surgeries where implants will be placed on real patients.
- Incision design on critical cases.
- Soft Tissue Flap Management.
- Extraction and Implant placement: Immediate or Delayed approach: when each based on biology.
- Socket Shield or PET : When, How, and in what teeth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin and its applications in Implant Dentistry.
- Implants and GBR : Bone grafting materials, Soft tissue requirements.
- Suturing techniques for advanced cases.
- Free Hand Implant placement with Bone grafting on plastic models
- CTG around implants on plastic models.
- Suture techniques for complex implant cases.
Days 2 and 3 will be on Live Surgeries on real patients.
Course DatesOctober 7, 8, 9
November 7, 8, 9
December 2, 3, 4
January 30,31, February 1st
About CancunCancún, a Mexican city on the Yucatán Peninsula bordering the Caribbean Sea, is known for its beaches, numerous resorts and nightlife.
Visit Cancun Mexico
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art – MUSA Museo Maya de Cancún y Zona Arqueológica de San Miguelito Mercado 28 Cancún
Exact Location TBD